NLY Community Sport delivers sports coaching sessions to people with disabilities and learning difficulties.
James Grayson and Connor Rollinson are the development officers for NLY Community Sport, the sister organisation of Non League Yorkshire. They are very passionate about providing opportunities for adults and children who suffer from mental health issues or have complex disabilities.
NLY Community Sport currently works in partnership with Pontefract Pirates DFC and Nostell Miners Welfare.
NLY Community Sport has its own Facebook page which you can visit HERE. We are also on Twitter – @NLYCommSport.
We currently run the following sessions each week:
- Monday (5pm until 6pm) – Football Training for Juniors (aged six to 16) with disabilities and learning difficulties in Barnsley at Springwell Learning Community – £4 – starting Monday 19th February 2018.
- Friday (5pm until 6pm) – Multi-Sports Hour for children with disabilities and learning difficulties at Crofton Community Centre – £4 – starting 19th January 2018.
- Friday (6pm until 7pm) Disability Football Training for Adults at Crofton Community Centre – £4
- Saturday (10am until 11am) – Pontefract Pirates Disability Football Training for Adults at Pontefract Collieries – £3
- Sunday (10am until 11.15) – Pontefract Pirates Disability Football Training for Juniors at Pontefract Collieries – £4