During a difficult week for NLY Community Sport, we made sure our Disability Football sessions were a big success.
- We had a superb Mental Wellbeing session on Thursday
- The new Nostell Miners Welfare Disability Team received their tracksuits.
- We had the biggest turnout yet for the Pontefract Pirates Disability Juniors sessions with 12 at training on Sunday.
We currently run the following sessions each week:
- Thursday (noon until 1.30pm) – Mental Wellbeing Football Training for people with Mental Health problems at Pontefract Collieries – £3
- Friday (6pm until 7pm) – Disability Football Training for Adults at Crofton Community Centre – £4
- Saturday (10am until 11am) – Pontefract Pirates Disability Football Training for Adults at Pontefract Collieries – £3
- Sunday (10am until 11.15) – Pontefract Pirates Disability Football Training for Juniors at Pontefract Collieries – £4
- In addition to our weekly sessions, we are also running a Multi Sports Fun Day for under 16s with disabilities and learning difficulties at Denhale ARC in Wakefield on Sunday 29th October 2017 between noon and 3.30pm. The cost is £10 per person. Activities include basketball, indoor football, table tennis. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NLY Community Sport is run by Connor Rollinson and James Grayson